Saturday, September 6, 2008

#7

I feel like I really haven't had a moment to myself over the last 2 weeks, last week Andrea was in London so my mom and I were looking after Logan, and to add to that Joseph was in town w/ his wife and wonderfully rambunctious children. Logan was such a good boy and I loved meeting my sweet niece and nephew! Vincent and me became fast buddies. On Mon me and my mom took them to superstition mall so they could ride on the merry-go-round, then my mom took them shopping for a winter wardrobe and they got some great stuff! Then the day before they left I got a call @ my apt from my sister-in-law Dawn asking if there was anyway I could come over, apparently he lost a little blue balloon and he was so sad! he started crying and saying "I want Aunt Rachel!" yeah he won a place in my heart big time with that. Destinee was also cute and sweet, they called her Ducky for a nick name b/c she walked like a duck. After they left we thought all was well and that we would get back to life as usual but my family came to find out that Andrea is leaving on an extended vacation and leaving Larry and Logan here w/ us so now everyone is needing to reschedule their life's to meet Logan's needs and i will continue to have limited to no time to myself! anyway Logan is yelling at me so i better post this quick!

2 comments:

Katy said...

You are such an amazing Aunt taking care of Logan the way you have been. He is so lucky to have such a loving family around him even with his mom gone. He is such an adorable little boy!!

Katy said...

ps I changed my blog address.