Thursday, September 18, 2008

#10

Today is my sisters birthday. I hope it was a really nice birthday for her.
Have you ever notice that when one thing falls apart, everything falls apart! Today Jacob called me and told me that his school un enrolled his from his class for a day late payment, then 15 min later he called me and told me that his computer was dead, like broken dead, then Larry tells me that he has to take the computer he was going to let us use back. oh well! like my mom says crying doesnt fix anything, so i wont. life has been so on and off, good then bad good then bad! its nice to have supportive friends and family! and at least i get to sleep in everyday.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Heya Hot Stuff!!! Like they say it never rain's it pours!! Thats what life is a series of ups and downs, good and bad. What choice do we have but to accept the things we can not change and learn from them to help us in our future!! Things will get better eventually and I'm glad to hear you aren't letting this get you down!! You rock my socks and I heart you to peices!!!

CrzyJess said...

I love you...you complete me my love. Keep your head off. This is just another test right? Life is definitely throwing me some ups and downs these days and I am learning from every single one. It sounds like you are learning as well. My best advice to you is to be able to find gratitude in every moment of every day. It sounds crazy huh? When I actually do that, life goes along so smoothly. I love you sweet cheeks!

CrzyJess said...

I meant keep your head up not off! I'm a cheese.

CrzyJess said...

BLOG RACHEL BLOG!!!!