Saturday, September 27, 2008

#11

My 8 obsessions.....8 things that I am passionate about...

1. Jacob Anderson
2. My family
3. My friendships
4. My religion
5. Makeup
6. Food
7. Sleep
8. Love

8 words or phrases I use often...

1. Jacob
2. No
3. We'll see
4. I have no money
5. I can't breath
6. I love you
7. Thank you
8. Please

6 things I want to do before I die...

1. Have a baby
2. No longer be dependent on my parents
3. Go on a shopping spree
4. See all the awesome chicks I know fall in love get married and make families
5. Buy my own home
6. maintain a healthy diet


8 things I have learned from my past..

1. Don't cry over spilt milk, sometimes crying helps; like when you need something from a teacher or a sales person or if you just need an emotional release, but most of the time its a waste of time.
2. Be careful who you trust
3. Give people the benefit of the doubt
4. It's worth waiting for
5. I wish I had liked myself better in my teens, I was a really amazing person and I didn't even know it b/c I was to busy hating myself, I think I would have been a better person and I would have expected more out of myself if I had only known just how great I was. I cant change that now but I just want people to know that now there are days I look in the mirror and love everything about the person I see and except her for all her faults, I can even do that looking at myself naked :)
6. Don't lie, its not worth it
7. Any one can change if they really want to
8. Parents are weird

8 places I would love to go or see..

1. New Zealand
2. 4 Corners
3. New York City
4. Canada
5. Spain
6. The future
7. Hawaii
8. Aspen Grove w/ my family


8 things I currently need or want...

1. My husband
2. Money
3. A maid
4. No debt
5. less stress
6. a perscriptin
7. Money
8. To lose 20 pounds


3 comments:

Katy said...

RACHIE POO!!!
I liked your don't cry over spilled milk answer, well at least the explination for why it is ok! You are so funny, and weird!!! Guess thats why I love ya!!!!!

CrzyJess said...

You are wise young lady. We should definitely travel together. I think money is sore spot with all of America right now. You will eventually no longer be dependent upon your parents as well. I'm getting there, slowly but surely. I love you...you're amazing. =)

Nan Whybark said...

Hello, Rachel!
Love your lists! Especially glad to see Jacob on the top of a couple of those. He would be on the top of my "favorite missionary sons" list. Keep reminding him to e-mail me now and then. I hope I get to meet you someday.
Nan Whybark
(AKA Mom W.)