Tuesday, August 26, 2008

#6

I cant believe its only tuesday! This week is going to be soooo long.
All my friends have situations going on in their lives and its so interesting to see how much we have grown, we went from having all this teenage drama to having adult problems, Jessica and i are both struggling w/ money, and Kaddy and B are struggling in their love life's. over all i'm really happy for Jessica right now though, she seems really happy in her relationship, the whole time she was here she didn't stop talking about Jordan. I talked to B for hours yesterday, we talked about what she wants in her life and what id like to see for her, we talked about her love life and mine. it was great, I love everything about that chick!
Andrea leaves for London today, and she basically said she wouldn't compensate me, so i'm going to do service and hope that the lord will bless me for it. Its hard to think that a mother could leave her child for 5 days and just think we should watch him out of love but I will, b/c i have nothing to gain from being as stubborn as her.
yesterday Jacob and I spent the evening at his parents house, I guess i spend so much time at my parents house that I never think about being home sick, but i can tell that jacob was missing the house he grew up in and his family. He was in such a good mood just hanging out over there. i love to see him happy. Its important to me when all the people i love are happy.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Aww we are all growing up!!! So fun! Btw he went in for the kiss this morning......

CrzyJess said...

I miss you my love. I can't believe we are all growing up. It seems like just yesterday that we were driving around and yelling at people on the street and doing crazy, crazy things....wait we still do all of that stuff. Anyway, real life has definitely sank in. I did not stop talking about him all weekend. Dumb, huh? =) I am definitely in love with my man. I can't wait to see you again. I think you and Kaddy and B should drive up here soon. How fun would that be? I might have to fly down just so I can drive with you! Love you to pieces