Sunday, September 7, 2008

#8

Jacob and I had a hard time getting out the door for church today, not b/c its so early in the morning (we had been going to 8:30 church and this week our ward started @ 11.) it was b/c I was having an emotional time, anyone who knows what’s going on w/ my family right now might understand, I woke up to a text from my brother in law and that put me in a foul mood w/ Jacob for some reason. I was being mean and nasty! But after my shower I dried my hair and wondered out to the kitchen where I had gotten another text from my brother in law, this one had a different effect then the first; I walked over to Jacob on the couch, wrapped myself in a blanket and broke down into tears! I cried for at least 15 min and told Jacob all the thoughts that had been in my mind but to painful to talk about up until then. Jacob did what any good husband would do, he held me close and told me he loved me. I just kind of feel a little overwhelmed and hurt.

Anyway Jacob and I got a calling in our ward today, we are now primary workers, for at least the next 5 months, I'm excited, and I like kids.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Hey Rachie, i don't know what is going on with your family, but i can see that it is making you sad, and i love you and hope that you feel better soon. :)

Unknown said...

Crazy times with the stuff goin on, sorry that it gets thrown upon you not good. Glad to hear you guys got a great calling, know you guys will do great!!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA.