Tuesday, August 12, 2008

#4

I was so excited about my boys being back in school, stupid me! thinking that once school was back in they would go back to their old selves I was so WRONG they were good yesterday but C was quick to throw a fit today when he didn't get his way. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The only bright side is that this making him stay in his room till he writes a certain amount of sentences thing is starting to work fairly well, today's sentence was, I C. will earn the things I want by using my good manners and my kind words. Dillons bad attitude isn't much better. I think V knows that her inconstancy is so bad for them so she was hard core about the idea of me sticking to my word.
GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!!!! Oh my goodness! so since Jacob doesn't get home till midnight its nice to keep myself entertained w/ family and friends but for like the last month the only people I have really spent time w/ is Jacob and my family. It was so nice to see the girls and talk about what is going on in their lives! Kaddy was super cool and chatty the way she only is w/ good friends plus she was in a super good mood since her loser roommate had just moved out, and B had just come from Dustin's house (of course) and me and Kaddy tried to convince her to start a blog called "Whats going on w/ B and Dustin now". I'm really curious all the time, are they together are they just friends? are they on speaking terms? are they in love? are they in like? are they in hate? WHATS GOING ON?!?!?! I guess that's my big question, but I know its over all none of my business.
Im getting really excited for Jessica to come visit! its going to be nice for everyone to get together. oh if anyone is looking for a babysitting job in Scottsdale let me know b/c i know someone who is looking for a nanny.

5 comments:

Ker said...

Yeah welcome to the blogging world! You are going to love it! It is addicting and fun.

CrzyJess said...

Ok so the boys....I guess what did you expect? Don't get your hopes up too high because they are at the age that they think their shit doesn't stink. It's fun! Do you want to get knocked up right about now??

I am so sad I missed girls night out. I have really struggled being away from you three. You guys were my world. I feel like I'm married these days. (Don't get me wrong it's not a bad thing...I just miss my girls and I'm always with a boy!)

And I starting laughing out loud when I read the part about B and Dizzle. Kaddy and I were just talking about it the other day. They are very confusing. I guess as long as they are happy and making progress then that's all that matters. It's none of our business!

A week from tomorrow...AAAHHHHH!!!! Love you to pieces...

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

Girls night was such a blast!! We really need to do it more often!!! You are right about the B and Dizzle thing too! I have such a hard time trying to keep up with them and their situation. Though I suppose it's on a need to know basis and we don't need to know ALL of their buisness!! :)

Love ya!

CrzyJess said...

Oh just so you know...you don't have to title your blogs #1, #2, #3, etc....haha

And you guys are whores for having fun on girls night without me! Just giving you crap really...I'm just jealous that I wasn't there.

I can't wait for our sleep over next weekend!!!!!