Wednesday, August 6, 2008

# 1



So I have given into the hype of a blog, I’m not really sure I have all that much to talk about but hey I can blabber like nobody’s business.
Jacob started a new job this week, he works 3:30 pm to 12am and this is the boys last week before school starts so they are out of camp this week, needless to say Jacob and I will be seeing very little of each other all week L, for example, Today I will be working 12 hours and its not so bad considering the boys are being good, but I’ll end up overnighting and I wont see Jacob till Fri. I hate being away from him for to long, when I was in tx I was so lonely w/ out him. I know it sounds lame, as if im not independent but iv done the whole alone thing and I much prefer the whole together thing. Honestly I think i'm in love. Getting married has been the best thing iv ever done. I have fun all the time and I’m never alone, I have never been so happy or felt so loved.
Its my bosses Birthday next week, if anyone has any ideas on what to get
her let me know b/c the woman has literally everything!
Anyway I have 4 more official hours of work then I get to sleep in a bunk bed! Hurray for me!

3 comments:

CrzyJess said...

I'm so excited that you have joined the blog world. I love it now that I've started. I can not wait to see you at the end of this month. You have no idea how excited I am knowing that I get to hump the shit out of you. Love you baby!!!!

Katy said...

Wow you have a blog! I never thought I'd see the day!!! How exciting!

Mallory said...

im so glad you have a blog! yay!