Friday, August 8, 2008

#2

yesterday may have been one of the wost days iv ever had at my job. Connor has been acting horribly and treating everyone around him poorly. he turned 9 and i think he automatically became a teenager, hes been rude and flat out mean to his mom, brother, and me. Im not going to recap the whole story of yesterday for several reasons
1. it would take to long
2. I wont be able to get over it if i keep rehashing it
and 3. iv already told the story to several people and its starting to get old.
its just been a long stressful week and i don't know how Jessica did it on a regular basis b/c im telling you all i can think about is the weekend. I'm going to sit on my butt, eat till I cant breath and cheer for America while i watch the Olympics. i usually spend every sat doing a re clean of my apt so i can stand to be in it w/ out feeling like I'm going to die from the stress of my hectic mess and Victoria's hectic life. its just way to much for a completely unorganized person like me!!!!!!!
im so excite to spend time w/ Jacob! ugg! week end!

1 comments:

CrzyJess said...

Oh my love...that is why I used to drink and smoke heavily! Haha...no but seriously welcome to the world of stressed out nannies. Sometimes the only way I was able to get through my day was to just breathe. I stayed for three reasons... One, I loved the kids like crazy. Two, I had great benefits and great pay. Three, I was able to request off as many days per year as I wanted. Last year alone I requested probably 30 days off. That's crazy for any other job. I know you love those boys...and they love you. Keep in mind that you are one of the few consistent things they have. Is it time for a raise maybe? How long have you been there? Anyway, keep breathing and know that I love you and that you are a SAINT for dealing with those boys. =)