Sunday, August 10, 2008

#3

So my ward likes to introduce all the new couples by asking them to give a talk in church, so today was the Anderson's turn, I can honestly say i don't love speaking in church, I'm sure its more of a benefit to me then the people I spoke to. Jacob only took about 15 min putting his talk together , it took me like 3 days! It went well and I was happy to be the first speaker.
HURRAY! tomorrow is the first day of school so i'll be back to my normal schedule @ work, and the house is almost done being remodeled so i wont have people talking to me all the time and keeping me from getting stuff done. I also think that the boys will be warn out and more relaxed. If I were to make a thankful list I think "the start of the new school year" would be on it.
I want to be more spontaneous! maybe I can talk someone into going to the grand canyon w/ me, if you want to come let me know, maybe we could even ride a burro. I trimmed like 3 inches off my hair and I still have split ends, if anyone knows a good product or an ancient Indian cure for split ends please share your info cause I NEED it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hope your split ends get better!

have a great day!