Friday, September 11, 2009

Eight years ago today. I was a Sr. in high school getting ready for school, as I was walking into my loft area my younger brother Adam ran up the stares and told me that a plane had flown into the twin towers, obviously I was a little confused so I casually walked down stairs to see what he was talking about. I saw it for the first time one building on fire and shock and sadness hit, I like many assumed that this pilot had lost control or gotten confused and ran into a tall building, but a few moments later another plane crashed into the second tower. I sat there watching in horror as both buildings fell down, as another plain crashed into the Pentagon and another into a wooded area. During and after the attack I sobbed for the broken families, 3 buildings full of innocent people, 4 plains full of innocent passengers, and a world full of people whose lives and history had been changed forever. Last year I promised myself that I would not let another Sep. 11th go unnoticed. I will NEVER forget!

0 comments: