Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HAVE TO! I DON'T WANNA!

I love a clean home, but I HATE CLEANING!!!!!! Let me just put that out there before I write this blog. Any one that knows me or has known me since high school knows what a disaster I'm willing to live in if it means avoiding cleaning. But now that I'm a nanny/house keeper, a married woman and I live in my own place it means I clean and CLEAN AND CLEAN AND CLEAN!!! It feels like its all I do and I know its only going to get worse. I need to take some kind of course on how to clean and organize and how to keep it that way FOREVER! Or I need to hire a maid of my own! Elizabeth! Jessica! wont you please come clean and organize for me! or my mommy! I guess what makes me crazy is I clean everyday, but my house is never clean! how does that work? I dont know when the last time I made my bed was! this is stressful!

3 comments:

Sondra said...

I've always thought it is much easier to clean somebody else's house and that the Relief Society should organize a rotation so everybody cleans somebody else's place and all the houses get clean. But I have to say that I like the freedom to clean my house on my own schedule better than working.

Elspeth said...

I HATE cleaning. In fact, it's probably the thing I fear most about actually being out on my own, having no else to clean up after me, or to blame the mess on.

CrzyJess said...

I feel ya sista! I wish I could come help you organize your house. I can barely keep up with my house these days. I'm not organized the way I used to be. I think it has something to do with the fact that a man is living in my space now. It's so annoying...boys are so messy.