Friday, August 28, 2009

A little bit of everything

This is my 26th Birthday, I let Jacob buy me a huge balloon and it made me exteremely happy
Victoria bought me this beautiful cake
Here are my 2 home made Birthday treats. These Rice krispis treats.

Here is my nightmare of a cake! it tasted awful!!!! plus it was completly jimmy rigged! we had no candles so my mom put a cup cake wrapper in the corner and called it a "party hat" and my dad scribbled happy birthday in caramel ice cream topper. worst cake ever!!!
Snowflake!

Jacob loves beads!






In Utah




4 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my gosh! You actually blogged!!! So what it's once a month or so now? Haha. Love all the pictures though, at least I can see what you have been up to lately!

CrzyJess said...

Hahahaha that picture of us is so uhhh, pretty.

Bethany said...

Rachel you look tiny next to that balloon! haha! Love talking to you at the Andersons!

Elspeth said...

my favorite picture: you and jacob peeking out from behind the statues!